Outerknown Apex Trunks by Kelly Slater
Kelly Slater's signature performance surf trunk made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles. Developed and tested by the 11x World Champion and sustainably engineered for maximum performance.
- Developed and tested by 11x World Champion Kelly Slater on the best waves around the world.
- These are the most high-performance trunks out there.
- Ultralight 4-way stretch recycled polyester for maximum mobility.
- Stitch-free welded seams and smooth inside fly to eliminate chafe.
- Double-bonded rear seam for added strength.
- Quick Dry for minimal water absorption.
- Laser cut details at the side seam and back pocket for weightless drainage and ventilation.
- Bonded back pocket features an Aquaguard™ zipper and internal bungee key loop.
- Packs easily into its back pocket
Made from : 89% recycled polyester, 6% recycled spandex, 5% spandex.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Pictured is the Deep Coral Block colour variant
Fairtrade is a simple way to make a difference to the lives of the people who grow the things we love. We do this by making trade fair. Our mission is to connect disadvantaged farmers and workers with consumers, promote fairer trading conditions and empower farmers and workers to combat poverty, strengthen their position and take more control over their lives.