Versace Men's Greca Wool Jumper in Blue
Crafted in a stretch wool blend, this jumper features a Greca patterned collar.
- Greca collar
- Crew neck
- Outer fabric: 95% Wool 5% Polyamide
This is the Blue variant.
In 2018 Donatella Versace won a Green Carpet Award for her efforts in sustainability.
Fur Free Alliance
The Fur Free Alliance is an international coalition of more than 40 animal protection organizations working together to end the exploitation and killing of animals for fur. The Fur Free Alliance represents millions of supporters worldwide.
In particular, the Fur Free Alliance (FFA) focuses on the deprivation and cruelty suffered by fur-bearing animals both in wild trapping and industrial fur farming. To achieve its aims the FFA seeks to:
– inform the public about the substantial animal suffering caused by the fur industry
– advance legislative actions and in-depth investigations as needed
– target consumers and the fashion industry to encourage readily available alternatives
– work nationally and internationally through joint or individual campaigns