Typology 9 Ingredient Lip Balm
A fragrance-free, nourishing balm to hydrate dry and easily-chapped lips.
Dermatologically tested. 99.8% naturally-derived. It's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A nourishing lip balm that uses just nine potent ingredients to combat dry, chapped lips.
1. Shea butter: this smooth butter brings anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties and protects the lips from dryness.
2. Lemon extract: included to cool and refresh upon application.
3. Hydrogenated castor oil: this emollient is added to the formula to soften the lips and create the balm's luxuriously velvet texture.
4. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants, sunflower seed oil protects the lips against free radicals while nourishing and softening.
5. Polyglycerides: derived from flax and castor oils, this ingredient brings moisture and suppleness to the lips.
6. Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: derived from corn and rapeseed, this emollient and protective agent prevents the dehydration of the lips.
7. Glycerol and behenic acid ester: derived from coconut and corn, this natural emollient increases the viscosity of the formula.
8. Glyceryl stearate: derived from coconut and rapeseed, glyceryl stearate provides consistency to the formula.
9. Vitamin E: derived from sunflower oil, this antioxidant prevents the oils in this formula from going rancid.
Typology are BCorp and Peta Certified
The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Foundation is a charity dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals.
Like humans, other animals are capable of suffering and have interests in leading their own lives; therefore, they are not ours to use – for experimentation, food, clothing, entertainment or any other reason. PETA and our affiliates around the world educate policymakers and the public about cruelty to animals and promote an understanding of the right of all animals to be treated with respect.
PETA works through public education, research, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement and protest campaigns. PETA believes in non-violence and does not advocate or support actions in which anyone, human or non-human, is harmed. PETA is a charitable organisation that works to educate the public about the horrors of cruelty to animals through peaceful means.