A fragrance-free, nourishing balm to hydrate dry and easily-chapped lips.
Dermatologically tested. 99.8% naturally-derived. It's suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Developed using only the most essential ingredients, all unnecessary additives have been left out of this formula. The end result? A nourishing lip balm that uses just nine potent ingredients to combat dry, chapped lips.
1. Shea butter: this smooth butter brings anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties and protects the lips from dryness.
2. Lemon extract: included to cool and refresh upon application.
3. Hydrogenated castor oil: this emollient is added to the formula to soften the lips and create the balm's luxuriously velvet texture.
4. Sunflower seed oil: rich in antioxidants, sunflower seed oil protects the lips against free radicals while nourishing and softening.
5. Polyglycerides: derived from flax and castor oils, this ingredient brings moisture and suppleness to the lips.
6. Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate: derived from corn and rapeseed, this emollient and protective agent prevents the dehydration of the lips.
7. Glycerol and behenic acid ester: derived from coconut and corn, this natural emollient increases the viscosity of the formula.
8. Glyceryl stearate: derived from coconut and rapeseed, glyceryl stearate provides consistency to the formula.
9. Vitamin E: derived from sunflower oil, this antioxidant prevents the oils in this formula from going rancid.
Typology are BCorp and Peta Certified
Promoting Veganism and Animal Welfare.