Tekla Percale Organic Cotton Bedding
Percale bedding is designed to provide the feel of freshly washed sheets, day after day. Woven using extra-long yarns, the duvet cover will gently soften over time without pilling and guarantees a deep, pure colour even after years of use.
– Olive Green – Deep faded green
– 100% organic cotton
– 200 thread count
– Lightly stonewashed for a soft hand feel
– Button closure
– Corner slits and ties for easily attaching a duvet
– Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
– Made in Portugal
Variety shown: Olive green.
(Price shown is for a Double Duvet cover 260 x 220 cm)
OEKO-TEX® is a union of 18 independent research and test institutes in the field of textile and leather ecology in Europe and Japan with contact offices in more than 60 countries. The partner institutes have joint responsibility for the development of test methods and limit values which form the basis for the following standards:
- Product labels according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® and LEATHER STANDARD by OEKO-TEX®,
- Production facility certification according to STeP by OEKO-TEX® (Sustainable Textile & Leather Production),
- Chemicals certification according to ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- Status report according to DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX®
The independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes are entitled to conduct appropriate laboratory tests or company audits in accordance with worldwide standardised guidelines. These comprehensive product and process tests guarantee risk management, consumer and environmental protection, as well as legal conformity.