Maharishi 4280 Duelling Tigers Embroidered Hooded Sweat
- Organic Cotton Sweat
- Guest Artist: Amorn Settihorn
- Sak Yant Suea Koo Embroidery
- Drawcord hood
Sak Yant Suea Koo, (Twin Tigers or Paired Tigers) inspired from Sacred Yantra tattooing practices. Both Yants represent great power, believed to support and empower the bearer to overcome all enemies and evade dangers. The tiger represents power, strength and authority.
450gsm · 100% Organic Cotton
The perennial use of organic cotton aims to raise awareness and contribute to the reduced use of pesticides in the production of clothing materials. Every Maharishi collection utilises sweat and jersey grown without toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilisers.
Pictured is the Olive colour variant.
OEKO-TEX® is a union of 18 independent research and test institutes in the field of textile and leather ecology in Europe and Japan with contact offices in more than 60 countries. The partner institutes have joint responsibility for the development of test methods and limit values which form the basis for the following standards:
- Product labels according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® and LEATHER STANDARD by OEKO-TEX®,
- Production facility certification according to STeP by OEKO-TEX® (Sustainable Textile & Leather Production),
- Chemicals certification according to ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- Status report according to DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX®
The independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes are entitled to conduct appropriate laboratory tests or company audits in accordance with worldwide standardised guidelines. These comprehensive product and process tests guarantee risk management, consumer and environmental protection, as well as legal conformity.