Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum
- Packed with an optimal concentration of low and high weighted Hyaluronic Molecules, it provides instant hydration at the surface and deeper skin layers.
- The low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deeper skin layers, leaving skin feeling firmer, refreshed and visibly more radiant for the long term.
- High weight Hyaluronic Molecules provide immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin.
- When used as part of your daily skincare routine, the HYALURONIC SERUM improves the skin matrix and acts as a super-hydrator, improving skin health and reducing the formation of wrinkles caused by dehydration.
- It’s also the perfect travel companion after exposure to the sun and the elements, as Purslane, an anti-aging powerhouse, reduces the appearance of the visible signs of irritation.
Active Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Purslane Extract
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
Price Indicated is for the 30ml size.
All Dr. Barbara Sturm products are Fragrance Free, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free and Silicone-Free
“My philosophy is that every skincare routine should combat inflammation, deeply hydrate, nourish, and heal the skin and be packed with the highest optimal doses of active compounds and void of aggressive ingredients. It is important to heal rather than attack your skin. If you protect your skin, it will protect you back.” - DR. BARBARA STURM
National Park Rescue
With 60% of the planet's wildlife wiped out in 50 years, and many species facing imminent extinction, traditional conservation efforts have indisputably failed.
The world now has a 10 year window to finally give wildlife the protection it deserves.
National Park Rescue with African governments, rescue National Parks on the brink of collapse using no-nonsense direct-action operations to restore effective law enforcement, shut down corruption and reconnect the surrounding communities key to a park's long term survival.