Bramley Hand Wash
Do you know how many times a day you wash your hands? Apparently it’s round about 8. That’s eight times that you strip your hands of their natural oils and dry them out, unless that is, you use this hand wash. This hand wash is different from others on the market because it contains the most beautifully scented essential oils of clary sage and lavender and, when you smell your hands, you feel instantly transported to the countryside – no matter where you are.
- A naturally antibacterial, gentle hand wash
- With essential oils of lavender, geranium & petitgrain
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Refillable glass option available
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
250ml Glass Bottle
Wild flowers, plants and fungi are the life support for all our wildlife and their colour and character light up our landscapes. But without our help, this priceless natural heritage is in danger of being lost.
From the open spaces of our nature reserves to the corridors of government, we work nationally and internationally to raise their profile, celebrate their beauty, and to protect their future.