Been London London Fields Tote
London Fields Tote in Rainforest Green
The end-all oversized tote, this handcrafted bag can fit everything you need in any situation and is made from premium quality sustainable materials. Featuring multiple inner pockets for organization and the safekeeping of valuables, in addition to two deep external pockets for easy access to items on the go. A detachable crossbody strap also allows you to carry it any way you may choose.
- Zipped and padded laptop pocket
- Two internal zipped pockets
- Two deep external pockets
- Detachable crossbody strap
- 100% recycled leather
- Recycled polyester zip, made from recycled PET bottles
- 100% recycled leather pull, tested to withstand 500 bends
- Felt lining made from recycled textiles and uniforms
- Hand-dyed edges
- H 33cm x W46 cm x D 14 cm
Handcrafted in London.
The Camden Society
Part of Thera Trust, The Camden Society provides support at home, support in the community and short breaks for people with a learning disability who live in the London boroughs, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire and Oxfordshire