Bang on The Door Frog Organic Cotton T-Shirt
A Limited Edition release of Bang on The Door's iconic "Frog".
Ribbit ribbit- big green frog will have you hopping with happiness!
Made from high quality heavyweight 100% Organic Cotton 240g/m2
It's been made at a High Eco-Conscious level.
It only comes in 1 size - XL for a 90's style relaxed fit,
The models shown are 5ft 3" and 6ft 0". The t-shirt dimensions are:
Shoulder to hem 82cm, chest 64cm, sleeves 26cm (size may vary slightly)
2% of Ateliers Verts sales turnover of this T-shirt will go to Friends of the Earth.
A T-shirt for Life:
Bang On The Door are aware of the damage fast fashion brings to our environment. They don't want you to buy a t-shirt from them to only wear it a few times. They want you to have a t-shirt for life. That is why they strive to only print on super high-quality, durable t-shirt
Their t-shirts are made with Organic GOTS- certified cotton which is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilisers .Their suppliers are affiliated with Fairwear Foundation for Corporate Social responsibility, which is also Certified by PETA - and suitable for vegans.
Their printers are eco friendly pioneers and use exclusively water based inks.
* The inks on their t-shirts do not contain ozone depleting chemicals such as CFCs and HCFCs, aromatic solvents or any volatile solvents.
* They don’t contain leads or heavy metals. They do not contain any toxic elements.
* The inks have passed Oeko-Tex Class 1 and are safe for babies wear.
* They are certified organic with the Soil Association and vegan.
* Although screen emulsions usually contain gelatine the ones used for their t-shirts are vegan.
They have custom made the T-shirt labels and tags in 100% Organic Unbleached cotton.
The Mailer Bags:
They use grass paper mailers which as an excellent eco-friendly alternative to polythene mailing bags.
* They are made from grass fibre in Somerset .
* Fully recyclable and compostable.
* the grass is fast growing and from a renewable source. grass paper mailing bags have the same life span as standard paper with significantly less water and energy needed in the process and no chemicals involved.
Friends Of The Earth
Friends of the Earth stands with anyone who cares about the world we live in, whether you’re a first time supporter or a seasoned campaigner. We work with local groups, experts, business leaders and politicians. And we push for change on causes that matter to you.