Untrakt Felsic Gloves
Recycled and Recyclable: 73 % of garments end up in landfill or are incinerated each year, which is why we’ve taken steps to ensure our garments are both recycled and recyclable.
The Outer Fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer waste, ie plastic bottles.
The Membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ECOSHIELD. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It’s also GRS & BlueSign certified. The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane. It’s also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD membrane at the end of the garment’s life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
The Insulation is Thermolite EcoMade using 35% recycled fibres.
The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- Insulated with Thermolite EcoMade
- Goat leather palm & trims for durability and grip
- Recycled Polyester Fleece lining for added warmth
- Adjustable wrist leash with goat leather trim
- Metal carabiner to lock gloves together when not being worn
- Velcro adjustable leather cuff tabs
- Thumb nose/goggle wipe panel
- Embossed leather logo patch