Burlington Guardsmen Socks
Made with love and British through and through - that's what these socks are, combining Burlington's iconic Argyle pattern and the Royal British Guards Men.
The refined symbiosis of Argyl and the Guardsmen is rounded off by the use of skin-flattering cotton. A style with eye-catching potential that promises year round wearing comfort in quality combed organic cotton.
Their eco credentials are impressive with the material being 73% Cotton (organic), 25% Polyamide (17% recycled) and 2% Elastane (recycled)
- Look: Smooth
- Shaft: Calf length
- Feel: Beautifully soft
- Cuff style: Ribbed
- Padding: None
- Sole: Normal
- Colours: Royal Blue and Light Grey
OEKO-TEX® is a union of 18 independent research and test institutes in the field of textile and leather ecology in Europe and Japan with contact offices in more than 60 countries. The partner institutes have joint responsibility for the development of test methods and limit values which form the basis for the following standards:
- Product labels according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® and LEATHER STANDARD by OEKO-TEX®,
- Production facility certification according to STeP by OEKO-TEX® (Sustainable Textile & Leather Production),
- Chemicals certification according to ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- Status report according to DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX®
The independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes are entitled to conduct appropriate laboratory tests or company audits in accordance with worldwide standardised guidelines. These comprehensive product and process tests guarantee risk management, consumer and environmental protection, as well as legal conformity.