Baukjen Everly Ecovero Top
The Everly is all you need to make a stylish statement out of even the simplest jeans or shorts. Its bold pattern will transport your wardrobe to the glamorous Amalfi Coast, whilst its relaxed shape is easy and flattering - note the frills on the shoulders to cover the tops of the arms. Cut from responsibly sourced voile for a relaxed fit, you won’t be stuck on what to wear this summer.
This is the green Positano print version.
- Crafted from LENZING™ ECOVERO™ voile
- Loose fit
- Rounded neckline with keyhole
- Simply pulls on
100% Ecovero Viscose
Baukjen are BCorp Certified
OEKO-TEX® is a union of 18 independent research and test institutes in the field of textile and leather ecology in Europe and Japan with contact offices in more than 60 countries. The partner institutes have joint responsibility for the development of test methods and limit values which form the basis for the following standards:
- Product labels according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® and LEATHER STANDARD by OEKO-TEX®,
- Production facility certification according to STeP by OEKO-TEX® (Sustainable Textile & Leather Production),
- Chemicals certification according to ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®
- Status report according to DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX®
The independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes are entitled to conduct appropriate laboratory tests or company audits in accordance with worldwide standardised guidelines. These comprehensive product and process tests guarantee risk management, consumer and environmental protection, as well as legal conformity.