Swaine London - Salisbury Folio
A Secure, Zipping and Locking Leather Folio.
The Salisbury is a stylish and versatile leather bridle hide folio. Employing the finest hand-finished materials—and individually created in the Swaine Adeney Cambridgeshire workshops by a single craftsman—this lockable three side opening case is a prime example of Swaine Adeney master craftsmanship
Pictured is the Jaguar Green colour variant.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather tanned using English Oak bark
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a depth and richness of colour that improves with maturity
- Stitched using natural linen thread
- Internal pockets accommodate a variety of business documents, stationery and business cards, combining function and style
- Retractable handles offer functionality, elegance and versatility.English brass locking hardware
- Dimensions: 41x27x2.5cm / 16x10.5x1"Dimensions are approximate as the item is handmade and can vary slightly
- Weight: 1.154kg
In the event that your calf leather goods are exposed to rain, ensure that you wipe the product as quickly as possible to avoid the water absorbing and staining the leather.
Swaine leather products are lifelong companions and will change over time with wear and tear, adding to their character – and that is the beauty of calf leather.In the event that the structure of your calf leather product becomes damaged, please visit us in store so we can repair the product.
1750, the oldest name in luxury goods continues to honour the finest time-tested traditional craftsmanship. At its core, Swaine remains obligingly of service and looks forward to greeting its clients into a world of British elegance in London's Mayfair.
Swaine products are made from the finest selection of natural and durable materials. The leather is sourced from English cattle and tanned and shaped in workshops using the bridle leather silage process. This allows the leather to age with grace and stand the test of time. Handcrafted in England and made to last for generations, Swaine is committed to preserving the environment and seeks to minimise its carbon footprint through material sourcing, design and distribution.
We are Combat Stress, the UK’s leading charity for veterans’ mental health.
For over a century, we’ve helped former servicemen and women with mental health problems such as anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The work we do is life-changing and often life-saving.
No one else does what we do.